Our company respects your privacy and ensures its commitment towards the protection of your personal data. Personal data is information, or a combination of pieces of information that directly relates to you or any other persons.
What data we collect, and how we collect it
We may collect multiple types of data from a variety of sources. Data collected includes data that are directly provided by you. Sources include social media where we may collect data such as names, contact details and expressed feedback. Private data is held within the company as long as we have a relationship with you.
Types of data collected include:
- Personal details, including first name, surname, gender and age.
- Contact details, including phone number, email address, home address.
- Information from Cookies and other tracking technologies.
- Business related information, information that you provide through your organisation.
- Recruitment information, such as your Curricula Vitae (CV) or any other relevant information
How we use your personal information
Use of your Personal Information
Once we collect your personal data, we use the information:
- to request for your opinion regarding our products, services or sites.
- to address and resolve any issues or complaints regarding our products, services or sites.
- to improve our sites, products and services.
- to deal with your enquiries and requests.
- to provide you with product information.
- to advertise products, provided that you opted in to receive such information.
- to deliver gifts to competition winners from ongoing competition campaigns throughout any of our sites.
- for recruitment purposes.
- to protect our sites, networks and software systems from any fraudulent, illegal or unwanted activities.
- to exercise our legal rights where it is necessary.
Third party Sharing
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Service providers, affiliates and business partners such as consultants, IT support, marketing agencies or any other third-party vendors that directly assist us in the services we provide to you.
- Law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party when necessary.
Cookie data might include your type of Internet Browser or computer, the domain name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP), number of page visits, page most frequently visited and duration of the visits. We also track the number of visitors to our website in an aggregate form. Such data allows us for example, to detect errors or bugs in specific pages in our website.
You may set your computer browser to disable cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you disable cookies, we may be unable to optimise your visit to our website and certain features may not be available.
Your rights in regards to private data
You have certain rights regarding your personal data. These include the following rights to:
- access your personal information.
- amend specific information we hold about you, whenever requested.
- erase your personal information.
- restrict our use of your personal information.
- withdraw any consents you have given.
- file a complaint to your local data protection authority in cases where you feel that your rights have been violated.
If you would like to discuss or exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please contact us using the contact at email@example.com.
Alkis H. Hadjikyriacos (Frou Frou Biscuits) Public Ltd. is responsible for the personal data that we collect and process.
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about your privacy.