The Annual General Meeting of Alkis H. Hadjikyriakos (Frou Frou Biscuits) Public Ltd took place on May 30, 2014. The AGM:
1. Approved the Annual Report and the financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2013.
2. Approved the proposal of the Board of Directors for the payment of a dividend of €939.177 for 2013 (2012: €919.405) that corresponds to €0.0095 per share (2012: €0.0093) or 3.7% (2012: 3.6%) on the nominal value of the share capital of the Company and corresponds to a 2.15% increase on the recurrent dividend of 2012.
The record date will be on June 11, 2014. The ex-dividend date will be on June 6, 2014. The dividend will be paid to the shareholders by June 20, 2014. The exact date will be announced.
3. Re-elected Messrs. Haris Hadjikyriakos, Alkis Hadjikyriakos, Costas Eliades, Chrysis Christopoulos, Kyriakos Hadjisavvas, Sophia Miltiadou and Christodoulos Christodoulou as Board members.
4. Approved the remuneration of the Board members.
5. Approved the reappointment of KPMG as auditors and authorized the Board of Directors to set their remuneration.