Alkis Hadjikyriacos (Frou Frou Biscuits) Public Ltd
4 June 2021
Re: Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of Alkis Hadjikyriacos (Frou Frou Biscuits) Public Ltd
The Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of Alkis Hadjikyriacos (Frou Frou Biscuits) Public Ltd was held on 4 June 2021 via teleconference. The Annual General Meeting:
- Approved the Annual Management Report and the Financial Statements of the Group for the year ended 31 December 2020.
- Approved the proposal of the Board of Directors for the payment of a dividend of €630,000 (2019: €270,000) which corresponds to €0.0064 cents per share (2019: €0.0027 cents) or 2.45% (2019: 1.05%) on the nominal value of the Company’s share capital. The proposed dividend corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.29% on the average closing price of the share of €0.28 as at 31 December 2020 (2019: €0.24).
Beneficiaries of the dividend will be the shareholders who will be registered in the records of the Cyprus Stock Exchange on 2 July 2021 (Record date). Therefore, the ex-dividend date will be 1 July 2021. The dividend will be paid and posted to the shareholders by 9 July 2021 (payment date) and the exact date will be announced.
- Board Members, Messrs. Alkis H. Hadjikyriacos, Charis M.A. Hadjikyriacos, Nicos M. Hadjikyriacos, Christos M. Hadjikyriacos, Ariana Hadjikyriacou, Costas G. Eliades, Chrysis Christopoulos, Christodoulos Christodoulou, Christina Mylona and Toulla Trifylli retired and were re-elected.
- Approved the appointment of the members of the Company’s Audit Committee pursuant to the provisions of the relevant legislation.
- Approved the remuneration of the Board members, which will be the same as that of 2013.
- Approved the reappointment of Ernst & Young Cyprus Ltd as auditors and authorised the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration.
Extraordinary General Meeting
Furthermore, the Extraordinary General Meeting, which was held immediately after the end of the business of the Annual Ordinary General Meeting approved the special resolution authorizing the Board of Directors to establish a Share Buyback Scheme for a 12-month period pursuant to the provisions of the Companies Law, Cap.113 (the “Law”).
FOR ALKIS HADJIKYRIACOS
(FROU FROU BISCUITS) PUBLIC LTD