The Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of Alkis Hadjikyriacos (Frou Frou Biscuits) Public Ltd was held on 31 May 2019. The Annual General Meeting:
- Approved the Annual Directors’ Report and the Financial Statements of the Group for the year ended 31 December 2018.
- Approved the proposal of the Board of Directors for the payment of a dividend of
€1.047.923 (2017: €1.028.152) which corresponds to €0.0106 cents per share (2017:
€0.0104 cents) or 4.08% (2017: 4.00%) on the nominal value of the Company’s share
capital which corresponds to a 1.89% (2017: 1.92%) increase in the 2017 dividend. The proposed dividend corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.42% (2017: 5.20%) on the average closing price of the share of €0.240 (2017: €0.200) as at 31 December 2018. Beneficiaries of the dividend will be the shareholders who will be registered in the records of the Cyprus Stock Exchange on 28 June 2019 (Record date). Therefore, the ex-dividend date will be 27 June 2019. The dividend will be paid and posted to the shareholders by 5 July 2019 (payment date) and the exact date will be announced.
- Board Members, Messrs. Alkis H. Hadjikyriacos, Charis M.A. Hadjikyriacos, Nicos
Hadjikyriacos, Costas G. Eliades, Chrysis Christopoulos and Christodoulos
Christodoulou, retired and were re-elected.
- Approved the appointment of the members of the Company’s Audit Committee
pursuant to the provisions of the relevant legislation.
- Approved the remuneration of the Board members, which will be the same as that of 2013.
- Approved the reappointment of Ernst & Young Cyprus Ltd as auditors and authorised the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration.
Extraordinary General Meeting
Furthermore, the Extraordinary General Meeting, which was held immediately after
the end of the business of the Annual Ordinary General Meeting approved the special
resolution authorizing the Board of Directors to establish a Share Buyback Scheme for
a 12-month period pursuant to the provisions of the Companies Law, Cap.113 (the