Bio Greenlife organic bread is made with the highest quality and completely natural organic raw materials. Without preservatives, enriched with sourdough and extra virgin olive oil, it is the best offering to you, your loved ones.
Our organic Multigrain bread is made with 100% organic wholewheat, wheat, rye and oat flour. It also contains linseed, sunflower and pumpkin seeds. It is freshly baked and packaged daily in a secluded area that was built specifically to handle our organic products.
Our organic Multigrain bread is available in 560g.
Multigrain bread with guacamole, cream cheese and smoked salmon
- 2 slices of Bio Green Life Multigrain Bread
- 1 avocado
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 spring onion
- 15 leaves of fresh coriander
- 1 lemon
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- salt and pepper
- Toast the Bio Green life multigrain bread in a toaster.
- Finely chop the avocado, tomato, onion and coriander.
- Mix all ingredients together, add the juice of half a lemon, add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl pour the cream cheese, the zest and juice from half a lemon.
- Serve the Bio Green Life Multigrain bread on a plate and spread the cream cheese mixture and add the guacamole mixture and garnish with smoked salmon.