Easy to make and delicious! Our easy to make Cream Caramel dessert with ready made caramel will impress both yourselves and your guests. Create and experiment with different ingredients and recipes. For example, try adding Bakandy’s savoyardi inside the cream. Check the video below to see how it is done.
The 120g box includes the caramel cream mix and a sachet of liquid caramel. Instructions available on the package. If it’s not easy, it’s not Mon Ami!
MONAMI Cream Caramel in syrup with walnuts
- 1 packet of MON AMI Cream Caramel
- 1 ltr of milk
- 1 packet of Bakandy’s Savoyardi
- 8 pieces of walnuts in syrup (cut in thin slices)
- 150 grams of walnuts (crushed)
- Pour the milk into a saucepan, gently heat over a low heat. Add the MON AMI Cream Caramel powder and whisk well. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Take a baking pan and put the Bakandy’s Savoyard in a line, top with the caramel inside the packet and then pour the caramel cream into the baking pan.
- Add the walnuts in the syrup and spread the crushed walnuts on the top. Put the cream in the fridge to set.