Multigrain bread with guacamole, cream cheese and smoked salmon
- 2 slices of Bio Green Life Multigrain Bread
- 1 avocado
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 spring onion
- 15 leaves of fresh coriander
- 1 lemon
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Salt Pepper
- Bake the Bio Green life multigrain bread in the toaster.
- Chop the avocado, tomato, onion and coriander.
- Mix all ingredients together, the juice from the half lemon, and salt and pepper to taste. - In a bowl pour the cream cheese, the zest and juice from half a lemon. - Add the Bio Green Life Multigrain bread cream cheese over the guacamole and garnish with smoked salmon.
Potato Croquettes with Handy Snacks Chipitinos
3 medium potatoes (peeled and boiled)
3 tbsp orange cheddar cheese
10 x 22g packets of Handy Snacks Chipitinos
1 tbsp butter
Ketchup and mayonnaise for sauce
Mash the potatoes and add the cheese, butter and salt to taste.
Put the mixture of the potatoes in the fridge for 1 hour and then fold in small croquettes.
Grind Chipitinos in a blender, dip in the croquettes and fry them.
MONAMI Caramel cream with walnuts in syrup and nuts
- 1 packet of MON AMI Cream Caramel
- 1 ltr of milk
- 1 packet of Bakandy's Savoyardi
- 8 pieces of walnuts in syrup (cut in thin slices)
- 150 grams of walnuts (crushed)
- Pour the milk into a saucepan, gently heat over a low heat. Add the MON AMI Cream Caramel powder and whisk well. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Take a baking pan and put the Bakandy's Savoyard in a line, top with the caramel inside the packet and then pour the caramel cream into the baking pan.
- Add the walnuts in the syrup and spread the crushed walnuts on the top. Put the cream in the fridge to set.
Pancakes with Frou Frou Morning Coffee pomegranate and grapes
- 1 Glass of Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ Cup of Flour
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- Garnishing materials
- Frou Frou Morning Coffee, crushed
- Chocolate, melted
- Mix the milk, egg and vanilla and stir well, then add the flour slowly until it blends and becomes thick liquid.
- Bake the pancakes and garnish with Morning Coffee Biscuits and the other ingredients
Special Zer0% Cereals with Low Fat Yoghurt, fruits and nuts
- 100g Golden Choice Special Zero Cereals
- 150g low fat yogurt
- 25g of Honey
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- Coconut flakes
- In a serving bowl you add half of the yogurt, half of the Golden Choice Special Zer0% Cereals and mix them together.
- Repeat the same procedure with the rest of the yogurt and cereals.
- Garnish with honey, walnuts, forest fruits, mint leaves and coconut flakes.
Dakos Salad with Bakandy's Dakos Rusks, tomatoes and feta cheese
- 1 bag of Bakandy's Dakos Rusks
- 200g Feta Cheese
- 4 Tomatoes
- Fresh Mint
- Fresh Basil
- 2 Onion Springs
- Olive Oil
- Red Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Soak the Bakandy's Dakos Rusks in water for 5 seconds and break them apart.
- Finely chop the tomatoes, basil, mint and spring onions and mix them all together. Add salt and pepper.
- Mix Dakos Rusks with the chopped vegetables,garnish with slices of Feta Cheese and finally add Olive Oil and Red Vinegar.