Alkis H. Hadjikyriacos (Frou Frou Biscuits) Public Ltd.
The Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of Alkis H. Hadjikyriacos (Frou Frou Biscuits) Public Ltd was held on 27 May 2016. The Annual General Meeting:
1. Approved the Annual Directors’ Report and the Financial Statements of the Group for the year ended 31 December 2015.
2. Approved the proposal of the Board of Directors for the payment of a dividend for 2015 of €988.607 (2014: €958.949) which corresponds to €0.01 cent per share (2014: €0.0097 cent) or 3.85% (2014: 3.7%) on the nominal value of the Company’s share capital which corresponds to a 3.1% increase on the 2014 dividend. The proposed dividend corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.8% on the average closing price of the share of €0.266 as at 31 December 2015.
Beneficiaries of the dividend will be the shareholders who were registered in the records of the Cyprus Stock Exchange on 6 June 2016 (record date). The ex-dividend date will be 3 June 2016. The dividend will be paid and posted to the shareholders by 17 June 2016 (payment date) and the exact date will be announced.
3. Board Members, Messrs. Charis M. Hadjikyriacos, Alkis H. Hadjikyriacos, Charis M.A. Hadjikyriacos, Costas G. Eliades, Chrysis Christopoulos and Christodoulos Christodoulou retired and were re-elected.
4. Approved the remuneration of the Board Members, which will be the same as that of 2013.
5. Approved the reappointment of KPMG as auditors and authorized the Board of Directors to set their remuneration.
For Alkis H. Hadjikyriacos
(Frou Frou Biscuits) Public Ltd.