The Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of Alkis H. Hadjikyriacos (Frou Frou
Biscuits) Public Ltd was held on 2 June 2023 via teleconference. At the Annual General
Meeting the following business was transacted:
1. Approval of the Annual Management Report and the Financial Statements of
the Group for the year ended 31 December 2022.
2. Approval of the proposal of the Board of Directors for the payment of dividend
of €900,000 (2021: €125,000) which corresponds to €0.0091 cents per share
(2021: €0.0013 cents) or 3.50% (2021: 0.49%) on the nominal value of the
Company’s share capital. The proposed dividend corresponds to a dividend
yield of 3.37% on the average closing price of the share of €0.27 as at 31
December 2022 (2021: €0.31).
3. Beneficiaries of the dividend will be the shareholders registered in the records
of the Cyprus Stock Exchange on 23 June 2023 (Record date). Therefore, the exdividend date will be 22 June 2023. The dividend will be paid and posted to the
shareholders by 7 July 2023 (payment date). The exact date will be announced
in due course.
4. Board Members, Messrs. Alkis H. Hadjikyriacos, Charis.A. Hadjikyriacos, Nicos
A. Hadjikyriacos, Christos A. Hadjikyriacos, Ariana A. Hadjikyriacou, Costas G.
Eliades, Chrysis Christopoulos, Christodoulos Christodoulou, Christina Mylona
and Toulla Trifylli retired and were re-elected.
5. Approval of the appointment of Ms Sofia Miltiadou, independent certified
accountant, as Chair and new member of the Company’s Audit Committee, in
replacement of Mr. Christodoulos Christodoulou, independent certified
accountant, who resigned from his duties as Chair and member of the
Company’s Audit Committee on 02/06/23.
Following the above change, the Company’s Audit Committee is composed of
the following members:
Ms Sofia Miltiadou – Chair – Independent
Mr. Charis Frangoulides – Member – Independent
Mr. George Pouros – Member – Independent
6. Approval of the remuneration of the Board members for their services, which
will be increased by approximately 15%. It is noted that their remuneration was
last increased in 2013.
7. Approval of the re-appointment of the auditors, KPMG Ltd, and authorisation of
the Board of Directors to determine their fees.
Extraordinary General Meeting
Furthermore, the Extraordinary General Meeting, which was held immediately
after the end of the business of the Annual Ordinary General Meeting approved
the special resolution authorising the Board of Directors to establish a Share
Buyback Scheme for a 12-month period pursuant to the provisions of the
Companies Law, Cap.113 (the “Law”).
FOR ALKIS HADJIKYRIACOS
(FROU FROU BISCUITS) PUBLIC LTD