MON AMI Chocolate Marble Cake (Geografias)
- 280g Sifted flour
- 2 Envelopes of Mon Ami Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- 225g Butter
- 265g Sugar
- 2 envelopes of Mon Ami Vanilla in sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 220g Milk
- 150g Bakandys Dark Chocolate drops
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Butter and flour a pan and set it aside.
- In a bowl put the sifted flour, baking powder and salt.
- In the mixer or other bowl mix the butter with the sugar and vanilla and as you beat, add the eggs one by one.
- As we continue to beat, add the flour and milk. Once the mixture is uniform, remove 1/3 and put it in a bowl.
- Melt the chocolate drops in a baking pan and after they melt, put them in 1/3 of the mixture that we separated and mix.
- Alternately place the vanilla mixture with the chocolate mixture in the pan and mix with a spoon.
- Bake for 45 minutes and our cake is ready!